Ep 41: Pursuing Progress Over Perfection with Dan and Shanda Sullivan
Let’s talk about fitness! This week’s guests are Dan and Shanda Sullivan, the founders of My Diesel Physique and a husband-wife power couple in the wellness space. In this week’s conversation, we talk about the power of progress over perfection, letting go of that “all or nothing” mindset when it comes to our health goals, and how our physical and mental health go hand-in-hand.
Dan and Shanda also share the story of how they sold their possessions and moved to the Virgin Islands. You’ll love learning more about their “own nothing, travel the world” philosophy!
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app or device you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
Connect with Dan and Shanda
- My Diesel Physique Challenges: https://mydieselphysique.com/
- Dan’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/danielsullivandan
- Shanda’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shanda.combs.5
- Dan’s Instagram: @the_diesel_physique
- Shanda’s Instagram: @shandamariesullivan
2 Replies to “Ep 41: Pursuing Progress Over Perfection with Dan and Shanda Sullivan”
Pursuing progress over perfection – love that! I’m going to adopt it for my new mantra – wish me luck!
I love that! Best of luck to you! 🙂