Hey there, readers! 🙂
I began creating annual birthday bucket lists when I turned 25, and have been writing out new ones ever since. Below is the official bucket list for age 30. I’ll cross things off as they are completed and post links whenever I blog about any of these experiences. To learn more, check out my recaps of age 25, age 26, age 27, age 28, age 29, age 30 and age 31. Happy reading!
2022-2023 Bucket List
- Go on a clear kayak tour.
Visit The NightGarden in Miami.Visited The NightGarden on November 26 with my family. Check out the recap!
- Get my writing published somewhere new.
- Go on a swan boat ride.
- Go on a Mount Dora Ghost Tour.
- Visit a lighthouse I’ve never been to.
Travel to a state I’ve never been to.Flew out to Massachusetts for a trip to Plymouth and Cape Cod from September 30 to October 3 with my mom!
- Go off-roading.
Visit the trolls at Pinecrest Gardens. Visited Pinecrest Gardens on December 27 with family and had such a nice time! We were unable to find the trolls, but still really enjoyed exploring the gardens and enjoying the beautiful cooler weather. Recap coming soon!
- Make my own custom donuts at Pattie Lou’s in Orlando.
- Snap photos at Wall Crawl.
- Go on a turtle walk.
- Make my own candles at the Artifact Foundry.
- Take a workshop at Plante Design.
- Go to a tea room I’ve never been to.
- Take a Reiki 1 training.
- Resume the process of pursuing my APR.
- Try out a brand new workout program.
- Tour the UCF Arboretum.
Embark on a mother/daughter trip.Traveled to Massachusetts with my mom from September 30 to October 3. We had such a blast!
- Earn my HubSpot certification.
- Take an Alfond Inn art tour.
Attend a Creative City event. Attended Dazzling Nights at Leu Gardens for the third year in a row on 12/22/2022 – such a blast!
- Take a ride on the Lake Nona Circulator.
- Go axe-throwing.