Hey there, readers! 🙂
I began creating annual birthday bucket lists when I turned 25, and have been writing out new ones ever since. Below is the official bucket list for age 28. I’ll cross things off as they are completed and post links whenever I blog about any of these experiences. To learn more, check out my recaps of age 25, age 26, and age 27. Happy reading!
Things I’d Like To Do While I’m 28
Visit the Casa Feliz in Winter Park.Visited Casa Feliz on 9/30/18 – so beautiful!
- Tour the Oak Haven Winery in Sorrento and go strawberry picking.
- Take our annual mother/daughter trip.
- Go to Top Golf.
- Take a coding class.
- See a movie at the Enzian.
- Tour the Howey Mansion.
- Attend a UCF Alumni Indoor Tailgate.
- Take a class at Total Wine.
- Visit the Avian Reconditioning Center in Maitland.
- Travel to a new state.
Attend a performing arts show. Went to Orlando Shakespeare Theater to see The Jungle Book on 10/20/18.
- Take the Mr. Rogers Walking Tour at Rollins.
- Get my writing published somewhere new.
- Complete another round of Whole30.
- Take a Christmas tour of the Pinewood Estate at Bok Towers.
- Attend a non-UCF sporting event.
- Finish an old writing project.
- Hike the Shingle Creek Trail to Pioneer Village.
- Take a Downtown Sanford Ghost Tour.
Celebrate Smithsonian Museum Day. Celebrated on 9/22 with a trip to the Henry B. Plant Museum in Tampa, followed by visits to the Chihuly Collection and the Morean Art Center in St. Pete. Check out my article on Smithsonian Museum Day here!
- Visit the Bronze Kingdom art gallery.
Take a weekend trip to St. Petersburg. Traveled to St. Pete from 9/22 to 9/23/18 — recap coming soon on the blog!
- Visit the Back to Nature wildlife refuge.
- Take an Art Deco tour in Miami.
- Visit one of the local springs.
- Go out for Magical Dining Month.
- Do the annual grape stomp at Lakeridge Winery.
What’s on your list for the year?