Hey there, readers! 🙂
I began creating annual birthday bucket lists when I turned 25, and have been writing out new ones ever since. Below is the official bucket list for age 30. I’ll cross things off as they are completed and post links whenever I blog about any of these experiences. To learn more, check out my recaps of age 25, age 26, age 27, age 28 and age 29. Happy reading!
Things I’d Like To Do at Age 30
Launch my podcast.The podcast was officially launched on 9/28/2020. You can click here for links to the podcast on all the various streaming apps!
- Explore more of SNAP! Orlando’s City Unseen adventures. Visited the Pompeii installation in Loch Haven Park on 10/31/2020. Can’t wait to explore Thornton Park next!
- Rent a Swan Boat at Lake Eola.
- Visit some hot spots on the Florida Mural Trail.
- Wander through the Sunken Gardens in St. Pete.
- Go to a drive-in movie.
Visit the Howey Mansion. Toured the mansion 10/9/2020 – so much fun! Recap coming soon.
- Take a Mount Dora Ghost Tour.
- Snap selfies at Wall Crawl.
- Complete another 30-day kickboxing challenge. Started on 10/26/2020 and going strong! Stay tuned.
- Learn more about tarot reading.
Get my writing published somewhere new. Wrote guest post for The Financially Independent Millennial on identity theft prevention, which was published 9/22/2020, and romantic travel guide for Lazy Travel Blog, which was published on 10/8/2020.
- Buy a stranger coffee.
- Go on a turtle walk.
- Take an energy healing class.
- Attend a Nerd Nite event (virtual or in-person).
- Explore the Ringling Museum.
- Experiment with recipes that work with my newfound food sensitivities, and try to master one new recipe per month.
Visit the alpacas at LunaSea Alpaca Farm. Took an alpaca yoga class and met some of the sweet alpacas on 10/11/2020. 🙂 My heart is full!
- Embark on a Sun-Rail progressive dinner.
Visit the Enchanted Fairy Doors at Leu Gardens. Visited the Enchanted Fairy Doors on 10/31/2020 – how beautiful!
- Tour the UCF Arboretum.
- Attend a Creative City event.
- Go on an Alfond Inn Art Tour.
Discover a new hiking trail. Hiked around Lake Lotus Park on 10/3/2020.
- Go on a drive-thru safari.
- Grab a bite to eat in Boxi Park.
- Explore the Turnbull Ruins in NSB.
- Visit a new tea shop.
- Do the 30-Day Outer Order, Inner Calm Challenge with Gretchen Rubin. Started the challenge on 10/1/2020. I’m ready to create some outer order and inner calm in my own life!
What’s on your list for the year?