Hey there, readers! 🙂
I began creating annual birthday bucket lists when I turned 25, and have been writing out new ones ever since. Below is the official bucket list for age 28. I’ll cross things off as they are completed and post links whenever I blog about any of these experiences. To learn more, check out my recaps of age 25, age 26, and age 27. Happy reading!
Things I’d Like To Do While I’m 28
Visit the Casa Feliz in Winter Park.Visited Casa Feliz on 9/30/18 – so beautiful!
- Tour the Oak Haven Winery in Sorrento and go strawberry picking.
- Take our annual mother/daughter trip.
- Go to Top Golf.
- Take a coding class.
- See a movie at the Enzian.
- Tour the Howey Mansion.
Tailgate at a UCF football game. Tailgated at (and attended–without having to work!) the UCF games against Pittsburgh and Temple. I even had field cabana seats at the Temple game on 11/1/18!
- Take a class at Total Wine.
- Visit the Audubon Center for Birds of Prey in Maitland.
- Travel to a new state.
Attend a performing arts show. Went to Orlando Shakespeare Theater to see The Jungle Book on 10/20/18.
- Take the Mr. Rogers Walking Tour at Rollins.
- Get my writing published somewhere new.
Complete another round of Whole30. Completed the January Whole30 on 1/30/19. Take a Christmas tour of the Pinewood Estate at Bok Towers. Visited Bok Tower Gardens on 12/16/18 and loved the Holiday Home Tour! Learn more here. Attend a non-UCF sporting event. Went to the inaugural Orlando Apollos game on 2/9/19 and had a blast!
- Finish an old writing project.
- Hike the Shingle Creek Trail to Pioneer Village.
- Take a Downtown Sanford Ghost Tour.
Celebrate Smithsonian Museum Day. Celebrated on 9/22 with a trip to the Henry B. Plant Museum in Tampa, followed by visits to the Chihuly Collection and the Morean Art Center in St. Pete. Check out my article on Smithsonian Museum Day here! Visit the Bronze Kingdom art gallery. Explored the gallery on 11/4/18. Learn more about my experience here! Take a weekend trip to St. Petersburg. Traveled to St. Pete from 9/22 to 9/23/18. Check out the recap here!
- Visit the Back to Nature wildlife refuge.
Take an Art Deco tour in Miami. Enjoyed an Art Deco tour in Miami Beach on 12/23/18. Recap coming soon! Visit one of the local springs. Went for a hike around Green Springs Park on 11/12/18.
- Go out for Magical Dining Month.
- Do the annual grape stomp at Lakeridge Winery.
What’s on your list for the year?