Happy New Year to my lovely readers!
Every year, I aim to read as many books as possible to expose myself to new genres, de-stress and inspire my own writing. Below are the books I have read this year. Please comment below if you have any questions, book suggestions, etc. I hope you enjoy this journey as much as I will! 🙂
I noticed that a lot of my blogs are based on the books I read, so I will also provide links to those when they arise.
Books I’ve Read in 2019
- The Book of Hygge: The Danish Art of Contentment, Comfort, and Connection by Louisa Thomsen Brits (1/6/19)
- The Sun and Her Flowers by Rupi Kaur (1/8/19)
- Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (1/13/19)
- Judging a Book by Its Lover by Lauren Leto (1/19/19)
- Song of Solomon by Toni Morrison (2/1/19)
- Rising Strong by Brené Brown (2/12/19)
- Sarah’s Key by Tatiana de Rosnay (2/16/19)
- The Clothing of Books by Jhumpa Lahiri (2/17/19)
Books I’m Currently Reading
1. Quiet by Susan Cain — Things I’m Loving Lately: Your 2018 Holiday Gift Guide
Read the recap for 2011 here.
Read the recap for 2012 here.
Read the recap for 2013 here.
Read the recap for 2014 here.
Read the recap for 2015 here.
Read the recap for 2016 here.
Read the recap for 2017 here.
Read the recap for 2018 here.