Happy New Year to my lovely readers!
Every year, I aim to read as many books as possible to expose myself to new genres, de-stress and inspire my own writing. Below are the books I have read this year. Please comment below if you have any questions, book suggestions, etc. I hope you enjoy this journey as much as I will! 🙂
I noticed that a lot of my blogs are based on the books I read, so I will also provide links to those when they arise.
Books I’ve Read in 2020
- Gone For Good by Harlan Coben (1/5/2020)
- The Woman in the Window by A.J. Finn (1/7/2020)
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott (1/21/2020)
- The Best American Nonrequired Reading edited by Dave Eggers (1/30/2020)
- Island by Aldous Huxley (2/24/2020)
- Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur (2/25/2020)
- Donuts: An American Passion by John T. Edge (2/28/2020)
- Emma by Jane Austen (3/29/2020)
- Persuasion by Jane Austen (4/25/2020)
- Driven to Distraction by Edward M. Hallowell and John T. Ratey (5/12/2020)
- Verified Strangers by Lena Dunham (5/17/2020)
- Untamed by Glennon Doyle (5/29/2020)
- The Afterlife by Julia Alvarez (6/2/2020)
- Modern Romance by Aziz Ansari (6/19/2020)
- I Know This Much is True by Wally Lamb (6/29/2020)
- The Fig Eater by Jody Shields (7/9/2020)
Books I’m Currently Reading
- House of Sand and Fog by Andre Dubus III
Read the recap for 2011 here.
Read the recap for 2012 here.
Read the recap for 2013 here.
Read the recap for 2014 here.
Read the recap for 2015 here.
Read the recap for 2016 here.
Read the recap for 2017 here.
Read the recap for 2018 here.
Read the recap for 2019 here.