Happy New Year to my lovely readers!
Every year, I aim to read as many books as possible to expose myself to new genres, de-stress and inspire my own writing. Below are the books I have read this year. Please comment below if you have any questions, book suggestions, etc. I hope you enjoy this journey as much as I will! 🙂
I noticed that a lot of my blogs are based on the books I read, so I will also provide links to those when they arise.
Books I’ve Read in 2018
- Negotiation Genius by Deepak Malhotra and Max Bazerman (3/8/18)
- Every Day by David Levithan (4/7/18)
- Total Leadership by Steward D. Friedman (4/14/18)
- Woman Enters Left by Jessica Brockmole (4/20/18)
- The Diary of Darcy J. Rhone by Emily Giffin (4/22/18)
- Damned by Chuck Palahniuk (4/30/18)
- How To Be Well by Frank Lipman (5/26/18)
- What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty (6/9/18)
- Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis (7/4/18)
- Difficult Conversations by Douglas Stone, Bruce Patton, and Sheila Heen (7/31/18)
- The Idiot’s Guide to Ayurveda by Sahara Rose Ketabi (9/8/18)
Books I’m Currently Reading
1. I Know This Much is True by Wally Lamb
Read the recap for 2011 here.
Read the recap for 2012 here.
Read the recap for 2013 here.
Read the recap for 2014 here.
Read the recap for 2015 here.
Read the recap for 2016 here.
Read the recap for 2017 here.