Every year, I aim to read as many books as possible to expose myself to new genres, de-stress and inspire my own writing. Below are the books I have read this year. Please comment below if you have any questions, book suggestions, etc. I hope you enjoy this journey as much as I will! 🙂
I noticed that a lot of my blogs are based on the books I read, so I will also provide links to those when they arise.
Books I’ve Read in 2021
- Rising Sun by Michael Crichton (1/3/2021)
- The Joychiever Journey by Tracy Lalonde (1/13/2021) – Ep 20: Balancing Joy and Success with Joychiever Tracy LaLonde
- Always A Bridesmaid (For Hire) by Jen Glantz (1/28/2021) – Ep 22: Learning to Trust Ourselves with Jen Glantz
- Gossip Girl by Cecily von Ziegesar (1/31/2021)
- You Know You Love Me by Cecily von Ziegesar (2/1/2021)
- All I Want is Everything by Cecily von Ziegesar (2/3/2021)
- Because I’m Worth It by Cecily von Ziegesar (2/10/2021)
- I Like It Like That by Cecily von Ziegesar (2/14/2021)
- You’re The One That I Want by Cecily von Ziegesar (2/21/2021)
- Water Up, Fire Down by Ilchi Lee (3/5/2021)
- Nobody Does It Better by Cecily von Ziegesar (3/6/2021)
- Hacking Chemo: Using Ketogenic Diet, Therapeutic Fasting and a Kickass Attitude to Power through Cancer Treatment by Martha Tettenborn (3/7/2021) – Ep 27: Using A Ketogenic Diet to Power Through Cancer Treatment with Martha Tettenborn
- Nothing Can Keep Us Together by Cecily von Ziegesar (3/9/2021)
- Only In Your Dreams by Cecily von Ziegesar (3/16/2021)
- Would I Lie To You? by Cecily von Ziegesar (3/19/2021)
- Don’t You Forget About Me by Cecily von Ziegesar (3/20/2021)
- I Will Always Love You by Cecily von Ziegesar (3/25/2021)
- Coming Around: Surprises and Surrender on the Path to Inspiration by Tina Berger (3/29/2021) – Ep 32: Finding Inspiration and Meaning in Our Work with Tina Berger
- We’ll Meet Again by Mary Higgins Clark (4/21/2021)
- The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett (5/2/2021)
- Dissolving the Anchor by Hailima Yates (5/17/2021) – Book Review: Dissolving the Anchor, Ep 36: Rediscovering Your Inner Power in Difficult Times with Hailima Yates
- The Firm by John Grisham (7/2/2021)
- Tell Her She Can’t by Kelly Lewis (7/3/2021)
- Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman (7/6/2021)
- To All The Magic In Me by Pavita Singh (7/13/2021) – Ep 31: Fostering Gender Equality through Health Education with Pavita Singh
- Seven Mindful Questions by Lisa Nezneski (9/26/2021) – Ep 53: Using Mindfulness to Overcome Stress and Burnout with Dr. Lisa Nezneski
- Harness Your Inner CEO by Becca Powers (12/2/2021)
- Fire Your Narrator: A Storyteller’s Guide to Getting Out of Your Head and Into Your Life by Valerie Gordon (12/9.2021)
Books I’m Currently Reading
- HeadTrash: The Leading Killer of Human Potential by Renie Cavallari
Read the recap for 2011 here.
Read the recap for 2012 here.
Read the recap for 2013 here.
Read the recap for 2014 here.
Read the recap for 2015 here.
Read the recap for 2016 here.
Read the recap for 2017 here.
Read the recap for 2018 here.
Read the recap for 2019 here.
Read the recap for 2020 here.