Ep 42: Building Healthy Money Habits and Financial Success with Jonathan Verhaeghe
Show me the money! In this episode, we are talking all about healthy money habits with Jonathan Verhaeghe, who runs the personal finance blog and podcast Joney Talks.
Jonathan shares his tips for financial success — including a few that you might not expect! We also discuss the power of negotiation, money myths to stop telling ourselves, how to make investing a little less scary, and some personal finance books that we should all read. As a bonus, Jonathan also tells us a little about life as an expat in the beautiful country of Luxembourg!
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
Connect with Jonathan
- Website: JoneyTalks.com
- Joney Talks Podcast
- Instagram: @JoneyTalks
- Twitter: @JoneyTalks
- Episode on Sustainable Money Management
- Episode on Farmland Investing
- Episode on Pay Gap
- Episode with Valerie
- Episode on Guilt-Free Spending
Some of these links are affiliate links, which means I may receive some small compensation for purchases made.