We often think of the holidays as a time of joy and celebration, but for many of us, they can also bring on a lot of anxiety and stress. It can be difficult to maintain our mental and physical health around the holidays. In this solo episode, I dive into what I’m doing to stay motivated. I’ll answer listener questions, and we chat about topics including:
- Navigating the holiday season with food sensitivities
- What to do when you’re feeling depleted
- Maintaining your routine during the holidays
- My favorite blogs to find healthy recipes
- Enjoying quality over quantity when it comes to holiday treats
- And more!
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
- Get 40% off your first two months of Rent the Runway 8 or 16 item plan with my code RTRFAM507CEE2.
- De-Stress December Challenge
- HempLand USA CBD Oils
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Joyful Goodness
- Kale Junkie
- The Balanced Blonde
- Oh She Glows
- Lexi’s Clean Kitchen
- Whole30 Recipes
Some of these links are affiliate links, which means I may receive some small compensation for purchases made.