How can we practice self-love and kindness while pursuing our health goals? In today’s episode, we chat with Gina Martorana from Unrestricted Fit all about honoring yourself and your body no matter where you are in your wellness journey.
Gina is a health coach who helps clients in recovery from eating disorders and chronic illness. In our conversation, we talk about spoon theory (and how to really make the most of the spoons you do have!), the power of resilience, and how to develop more intuitive habits around food.
We also explore our witchy sides and talk about nourishing our souls by honoring our hunger for nature and knowledge. Gina also shares all about her new planner, Spellbook & Scribble, along with the ways our spirituality ties into our overall health.
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with Gina
- Instagram: @unrestrictedfit
- Spellbook & Scribble Planner: @spellbookandscribble
- Website: https://msha.ke/unrestricted_fit/
- Email: email@example.com
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says