How can you live a well done life? In this episode, we talk to Pamela Davis, host of The Well Done Life podcast, where we unpack what it means to live in alignment and how we can incorporate self-care into our routines. We discuss the dilemma of being “people pleasers,” and how to create boundaries in our lives. We also talk about the importance of women supporting women and building community, trusting in the universe’s timing, not taking things personally, and stepping away from toxicity on social media.
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend! Hit “subscribe” to keep up with new episodes.
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with Pamela
- Podcast: The Well Done Life
- Instagram: @thewelldonelifepodcast and @pamelaldavis
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: @iampamelaldavis
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
Some of these links are affiliate links, which means I may receive some small compensation for purchases made.