Today’s guest is Shari Broder, a mind-body weight coach and host of the podcast Weight Loss For Foodies. In this episode, we talk about how to dump the diet mindset and develop a peaceful relationship with food.
We discuss how to lose weight in a healthy way (without giving up the foods you love!), differentiating between body hunger and head hunger, overcoming emotional eating habits, and how we can navigate our social lives post-pandemic without falling back into unhealthy patterns.
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
Connect with Shari
- Podcast: Weight Loss for Foodies
- Instagram: @weightlossforfoodies
- YouTube Channel
- Kick the Emotional Eating Habit for Good
- Free Resources
- Free Facebook Group: Ditch the Diet Tribe
- Ate app