This week’s guest is Zac Stern, the founder of Official (a relationship app for couples). Official is an app that lets couples swipe left or right on date ideas, and encourages better communication among romantic partners.
In this episode, Zac shares the inspiration behind Official and how he hopes to inspire others to be their best versions of themselves. We also discuss the keys for success in relationships, some of the struggles faced by millennials and Gen Z in the dating space, ways to navigate long-distance relationships and how couples can get through the tough times.
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says