Let’s talk about art! This week’s guest is Michelle Sakhai, an artist whose work focuses on light and energy. In our conversation, Michelle shares the ways that art can transform the soul and awaken our spirits. (When you check out her work, you’ll see exactly what she means!)
- How art can transform and heal us
- Connecting to our innermost emotions and experiences
- Ways to foster more creativity in our lives
- How Michelle’s spiritual journey ties into her art
- The basics of energy healing
- And more!
Michelle was formally trained as a plein air painter, but her work now follows a more abstract expressionist style with metal leaf and oils.
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
Connect with Michelle
- Book: Awakening
- Website: michellesakhai.com
- Instagram: @michellesakhaiart
- Summertide Group Show: KW Contemporary Art in Kennebunk, ME (May 29 – June 29)
- Solo Exhibition: Space 776 in New York City (October 22 – November 5, 2021)
- More information on current exhibitions
Some of these links are affiliate links, which means I may receive some small compensation for purchases made.