When it comes to making friends as an adult, the struggle is SO real! This week, we’re chatting with Alyse Quinn, co-founder of Big Vision (one of Orlando’s leading creative agencies) all about cultivating relationships no matter what life stage we are in. Alyse and I talk about:
- Her journey as an entrepreneur
- Tips for standing out as a woman in business
- The power of female friendships
- How to make networking events less scary (especially as an introvert!)
- The beauty of servant leadership
- And more!
Alyse is also the co-founder of a Women in Communications thought leadership group in Orlando, and one of the most gifted connectors of humans I know! Learn from Alyse about creating a community for yourself in a new area and creating meaningful connections both personally and professionally.If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says