Let’s talk about body image. Most of us have struggled with it or approached our health goals from that place of negativity and restriction, but this episode is here to change that!
This week’s guest is Alayna Curry, a certified group fitness instructor and full-time PR practitioner who will help you fall in love with fitness. In this episode, Alayna and I talk about how fitness can support our mental health and the non-scale victories that go along with our workouts. Alayna shares how we can make fitness more fun, tips for new moms getting back to the gym, finding balance in our lives, and how to avoid the comparison game and improve our body image.
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says