If you’ve ever had someone tell you you aren’t good enough, this episode is for you!
Our guest is Kelly Lewis, the founder of Damesly, a boutique women’s tour company, and the creator of Go! Girl Guides, the world’s first series of travel guidebooks for women. In her new book, Tell Her She Can’t: Inspiring Stories of Unstoppable Women, Kelly shares the stories of 35 women who have achieved incredible things in times of adversity. Kelly and I discuss how we can reframe the obstacles in our lives and push past the naysayers, how to find meaning in our struggles, the importance of boundaries, and how travel has taught her resilience.
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
Connect with Kelly
- Website: GoKellyLewis.com
- Book: Tell Her She Can’t
- Instagram: @gokellylewis
- Podcast: Tell Her She Can’t
Some of these links are affiliate links, which means I may receive some small compensation for purchases made.