We hear about gut health a lot in the health and wellness space, but what does it actually mean?
This week, we dive into all things gut health with Dr. Marvin Singh, a triple-board certified gastroenterologist and integrative medicine doctor in the San Diego area and founder of the Precisione Clinic, a practice focused on prevention through personalized medicine.
In our conversation, Dr. Singh and I discuss the importance of gut health and the role it plays in all other aspects of our wellness. He also shares what we can do to improve gut health and lower inflammation, lifestyle changes that we can make for the whole family, and how we can better understand our health through precision medicine and individualized testing.
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says