Click the play button above to listen to this episode!
How can we achieve our health goals without falling into the same patterns of unhealthy crash dieting? In this week’s episode, we chat with Jenn Trepeck, an optimal health coach and business consultant, all about the science behind blood sugar and metabolism, and how these elements play a key role in our wellness and weight management. Jenn shares why the “calories in, calories out” method is not a healthy approach to food and nutrition, along with:
- How to identify hunger vs. cravings
- Tips for navigating the gray areas of our lives
- Dieting myths we grew up with
- Why we self-sabotage and how to stop ourselves from doing it
- How we can learn to be motivated by the positive
- And more!
Jenn is also the host of Salad With a Side of Fries, a podcast that explores wellness in real life and debunks the dieting myths that permeate our culture.If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
Connect with Jenn
- Website: BetterLifeNowLLC.com
- Podcast: Salad With a Side of Fries
- Instagram: @jenntrepeck
- Facebook: facebook.com/jenntrepeck
- Twitter: @jenntrepeck
- Get 10% off a Begin Within journal to record your wellness journey with code WELLNESS10