Click the play button above to listen to this episode!
This episode is the perfect blend of wellness and wanderlust! We chat with Pavita Singh, the Executive Director of Girls Health Ed, a global nonprofit that provides comprehensive health education to adolescent girls. She is also the author of the upcoming book, “To All The Magic In Me,” and is working on a memoir about her travels before the age of 30.
In this episode, we talk about:
- How education helps us foster gender equality
- What we can do to help the young girls in our lives to make informed health decisions
- The intersection between mental and physical health
- Why we should embrace even our most negative emotions
- Solo travel resources for women
- And more!
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
Connect with Pavita
- Girls Health Ed Website
- Pre-order your copy of Pavita’s book!
- Instagram: @power.pav.girl and @girlshealthed
- Twitter: @pavitasinghmph
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org