Ep 57: Healing and Releasing Trauma with Shalev Amar
70% of adults in the U.S. have experienced trauma at some point in their lives. This week, we chat with Shalev Amar, lemon law attorney and creator of the YouTube channel, Freedom from Trauma. Shalev shares his personal healing journey, along with how we can identify the sources of trauma in our own lives.
We discuss big T vs. little T traumas, different types of healing modalities, the importance of consistency as you begin your recovery, and how we can express more empathy toward others who are struggling.
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
Connect with Shalev
- YouTube Channel: Freedom from Trauma
- Amar Law Group Website
- Trauma Releasing Exercises by David Berceli
- The Body Keeps The Score by Bessel Van Der Kolk
- Healing Back Pain: The Mind-Body Connection by John Sarno
- Tiny Habits by BJ Fogg
Some of these links are affiliate links, which means I may receive some small compensation for purchases made.