Ep 18: Healing Our Bodies from the Inside Out with Christina Kantzavelos
How can we heal our bodies from the inside out? In this episode, we chat with Christina Kantzavelos from Buenqamino, a blog all about gluten-free and health-conscious lifestyle and travel. Christina is a licensed clinical social worker and psychotherapist based in Joshua Tree and the creator of the Begin Within Today journal, a daily healing and wellness journal for those struggling with autoimmune disease, mental illness or other health challenges.
Christina shares her own healing journey from chronic illness, the power of journaling and gratitude, and tips for how we can work toward our health goals while still being kind to ourselves.We also learn about her 500-mile pilgrimage along the Camino de Santiago de Compostela in Spain, and tips for those traveling with food sensitivities and chronic illness.
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Get the Begin Within Journal! You’ll get 10% off your purchase with code WELLNESS10.
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
Connect with Christina
- Instagram: @buenqamino and @beginwithintoday
- Blog: www.buenqamino.com
- Journal Website: www.beginwithintoday.com
- The Wahls Protocol by Dr. Terry Wahls
- When The Body Says No by Dr. Gabor Maté
- The Way film
Some of these links are affiliate links, which means I may receive some small compensation for purchases made.
One Reply to “Ep 18: Healing Our Bodies from the Inside Out with Christina Kantzavelos”