Ep 19: Boosting Your Immune System Through Algae with Catharine Arnston
Meet ALGAE, the incredibly nutrient-dense superfood that we should all be incorporating into our lives! In this week’s episode, we chat with Catharine Arnston, the founder and CEO of ENERGYbits, a company that sells 100% spirulina and chlorella algae.
Catharine shares the inspiring story of how she first discovered algae and plant-based nutrition, and her enthusiasm is contagious. We learn about how to incorporate algae into our wellness routines and the power of algae to boost our energy, help our immune systems, detoxify our bodies and even improve our skin and aging. She also shares her entrepreneurial journey and why passion and patience are crucial to starting your own company.
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Want to try ENERGYbits? You’ll get 20% off your purchase with code WELLNESSANDWANDERLUST.
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
Connect with Catharine and ENERGYbits
- Website: energybits.com
- Instagram: @energybits and @beautybits
- Twitter: @energybits
- Facebook: facebook.com/energybits
- Founder Bio
- Introduction to ENERGYbits
- Three products described
- How to take your bits
Articles About Algae
- Intro To Algae Video
- Why algae is FOOD not a supplement
- Why the world needs algae
- Dosage Charts
- Algae Comparison: Spirulina algae v.s chlorella algae
- Beauty from Within with Algae
Some of these links are affiliate links, which means I may receive some small compensation for purchases made.
8 Replies to “Ep 19: Boosting Your Immune System Through Algae with Catharine Arnston”
Enjoyed the podcast
Worth trying algae, thanks
Let me know how it goes! 🙂