How can we live a more eco-friendly and minimalist life? In this episode, we chat with Kayla Rogers from the Unrooted Mama podcast, all about easy sustainable swaps we can make in our households. We also tap about the power of minimalism, how to offset the extra waste we create during a pandemic, and how to recycle and compost when living in an apartment.
Kayla shares incredibly actionable tips in this episode, along with resources to help us create more eco-friendly habits in our own lives.I also had the pleasure of joining Kayla on her podcast in January, and have included a link to the episode below.
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says