99. Creating Intention Through Breathwork with Haley Navarro
How can we improve our quality of life through breathwork?
This week, we’re chatting with Haley Navarro, an energy healer, spiritual mentor, breathwork coach and host of The Unfiltered Soul podcast. Haley’s mission is to help you remember your whole and true self.
In our conversation, Haley shares her own healing journey from overwhelm, anxiety and disordered eating, and how breathwork can help us regulate our nervous systems. She discusses tips for dealing with sensory overload, ways to become grounded during stressful times, the power of saying no, and daily practices to create a stronger window of tolerance.
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Our sponsor for this week’s episode is Athletic Greens. Get a FREE one-year supply of Vitamin D and five free travel packs with your first purchase when you visit athleticgreens.com/wanderlust.
Where to Find Us
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
Connect with Haley
- Website: mindbodyandbreath.com
- Reiki Infused Breathwork Sept 8 (online): Register here and get 50% off with code WANDERLUST.
- Instagram: @iamhaleynavarro
- Podcast: The Unfiltered Soul