Ready to journey within and unlock your potential? This episode is for you!
Natalie Kehren is a holistic health coach with a focus on energy healing. She primarily works with women who are trying to heal from intense trauma after going through her own healing journey as a survivor of addiction and abusive relationships.
In our conversation, Natalie shares what that journey looked like and how it inspired her to help women connect to their higher selves. We talk about how small changes in our routine can make a big difference in our overall wellbeing, what to do when we’re feeling stuck in our healing journeys, how to become more grounded, and ways we can learn to trust our intuition (and our psychic abilities!) on a deeper level.
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says