We all know the importance of getting a good night’s sleep, but how can we make that a reality? For engineer Jason Elliott, lack of quality sleep was affecting his mood, work performance and overall health. He soon learned that temperature was playing a major role in his sleep quality, and went on to start his company Perfectly Snug, developing a mattress topper that adjusts to the body’s temperature.
In our conversation, Jason shares his personal wellness journey, along with the road to becoming an entrepreneur. We also talk about the role temperature plays in our sleep cycles, how to ensure a better quality night’s sleep, tips for adjusting our sleep while traveling in other time zones and much more.
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says