Luke Marshall is the owner of Naturopathic Resources and a second-generation holistic health practitioner who is passionate about empowering his patients through a variety of healing modalities. This week, Luke shares the benefits of approaching health from a holistic perspective, and we talk about how light affects our biochemistry and overall health. We get into a lot of detail on how technology can affect our health, and ways we can counteract the negative effects of blue light without completely disconnecting from our devices.
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
Connect with Luke
- F. Lux Software for your computer to adapt to light throughout the day
- Blue Light Screen Protector for your laptop
- Red Chicken Coop Lights
Some of these links are affiliate links, which means I may receive some small compensation for purchases made.