How can we create healthy habits that truly stick? This week, we’ll learn all about habit formation from The Habit Coach herself! Taylor Lawrence is a certified integrative health coach specialized in helping men and women improve their relationship with eating and exercise using simple habit creation techniques. A passionate professional, Taylor loves helping her clients make major lifestyle shifts through minor behavioral changes.
In our conversation, we chat about:
- The four laws of habit change and how to implement them
- How to form habits around exercise, healthy eating, and sleep
- Improving our relationships with food and our bodies
- Ways to unplug our lives from social media and technology
- How our social lives play into our habits and health
- And more!
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
Connect with Taylor
- Get 30% off your purchase of Vivoo self-tracking sticks with code WELLNESS30.
- Listen to Episode 26 for my interview with Vivoo’s founder Miray Tayfun!
- 4 Laws of Habit Change by James Clear
- How to Change Your Phone to Grayscale
- Meal Prep Inspiration – @mealpreponfleek
Some of these links are affiliate links, which means I may receive some small compensation for purchases made.