For many of us, making a major career change can mean taking a huge leap out of our comfort zones. In this episode, we chat with my dear friend Bridget Pepe, a full-time business analyst, all about what it was like to change careers in her forties. She also shares her story as an adoptive mom, and we talk about:
- Pushing past our fears in pursuit of growth
- How to advocate for yourself professionally as a woman
- Creating balance in your life as a working parent
- Tips for standing out in a new role
- Her experiences adopting two little girls
- And more!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
Connect with Bridget
- Joney Talks Podcast Episode ft. Valerie Moses
- Settle for More by Megyn Kelly
- Fear is a Liar song on YouTube
Some of these links are affiliate links, which means I may receive some small compensation for purchases made.