What role does mindset play in our career growth?
This week, we are chatting with Cici Castelli, business leader, coach, and author of the new book, Mindset Unlocked. From the kitchens of Harvard to the beaches of Miami, Cici shares the powerful story of how she achieved her career dreams after arriving to the United States as a first-generation immigrant. She talks about the role of mindset in discovering your competitive career advantage, and how unlocking our mindset can help us become successful.
In our conversation, Cici and I discuss how to stand out in your career early on, tips for setting goals and managing our time, ways to prioritize our wellness in the midst of a busy career, the power of taking risks, and and the importance of doing the things that others can’t, won’t or simply don’t do.
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
Connect with Cici
- Website: CiciCastelli.com
- Book: Mindset Unlocked
- Instagram: @cici_castelli/
- Facebook: facebook.com/CiciCastelli
This episode is brought to you by ENERGYbits algae tablets. Use my code WELLNESSANDWANDERLUST for 20% off your purchase!
- Website: https://www.energybits.com
- Podcast Episode: Boosting Your Immune System with Algae with Catharine Arnston