Ep 14: Setting Boundaries, Finding Joy and Wrapping Up 2020
2020 was a year we will never forget. While for many of us it was filled with its share of challenges, it was also a powerful time for reflection. In this episode, I talk about how 2020 taught us to set boundaries and address our emotions head on. We also talk about New Year’s resolutions, choosing quality over quantity, and having a one-word theme to set our intentions in 2021.
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
3 Replies to “Ep 14: Setting Boundaries, Finding Joy and Wrapping Up 2020”
Loved the episode
Thank you so much!
I have been absent for a while, but now I remember why I used to love this web site. Thank you, I will try and check back more often. How frequently you update your web site?