How can we turn our pain into purpose and help others feel less alone?
I’m excited to introduce you to my friend Berlina Washington, our guest for today’s episode of the podcast. Berlina is a trauma-related awareness advocate who uses her platform to share her personal story and those of other women. In July 2022, Berlina created Within Her Brand as well as Behind Within Her Podcast as a safe space for women from different backgrounds to share their stories.
In our conversation, we talk about our non-negotiables for self-care. Berlina shares what her routine looks like, how boundary-setting has helped her along her healing journey, and what we can do to really let our voices be heard.
This episode is brought to you by ENERGYbits algae tablets. Use my code WELLNESSANDWANDERLUST for 20% off your purchase!
- Website: energybits.com
- Podcast Episode: Boosting Your Immune System with Algae with Catharine Arnston
Where to Find Us
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
Connect with Berlina
- Website: https://www.withinher.co
- Instagram: @withinherbrand and @behindwithinherpodcast
- Email: email@example.com
- Behind Within Her Podcast: What is Generational Trauma, Part 1 (January 28, 2023)
- Behind Within Her Podcast: Finding Your Purpose (December 3, 2022)
- Book: Set Boundaries, Find Peace: A Guide to Reclaiming Yourself by Nedra Tawab