How can we improve our health and find inner peace through small, incremental shifts?
This week, we chat with Zach Tucker and Jeremy Grater, hosts of The Fit Mess Podcast, all about making our wellness goals a reality. Through their podcast, they help listeners overcome these challenges through open and vulnerable conversations. In this episode, Zach and Jeremy each share their own wellness journeys and the small lifestyle changes they have made over time to create major transformation in their lives. We talk about the power of mindset, how to set realistic health goals, ways to become more present, and how we can inspire the younger generations to show up for themselves.
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
Connect with Zach and Jeremy
This episode is brought to you by ENERGYbits algae tablets. Use my code WELLNESSANDWANDERLUST for 20% off your purchase!
- Website: https://www.energybits.com
- Podcast Episode: Boosting Your Immune System with Algae with Catharine Arnston