Many of us have fitness goals in 2021, but how can we create joyful movement and set goals that really stick? In this week’s episode, we chat with Katie Canterbury, certified personal trainer and the founder of That Katie Girl Fitness.
In this episode, Katie and I talk about what it means to make peace with our bodies, small changes we can make in 2021 to improve our fitness and nutrition, and how to develop more intuition around the foods we eat. She also shares running tips for beginners, and how running and lifting taught her to approach wellness from a place of love rather than punishment.
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
Connect with Katie
- Website: ThatKatieGirl.com
- Instagram: @thatkatiegirlfitness and @liftinghappilyeverafter
- Podcast: Lifting Happily Ever After