Ep 13: Getting Organized for the New Year
What can we do to get organized for 2021? In this episode, we chat with Cynthia Velasco from Prosecco & Planners all about how we can keep our lives organized with paper planners.
We explore how listeners can up-level their planning in the new year, ways to stay motivated while working from home, and how to set goals that truly stick. We also discuss the power of gratitude and how to create more purpose and intention in our lives in an otherwise chaotic time.
Cynthia is a blogger and YouTuber whose content covers planners and planning, lifestyle topics, home, health and more. Her tips in this episode are incredibly actionable, no matter where you are in your organizational journey, and come just in time for the new year!
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
Connect with Cynthia
- Instagram: @cynthiaplans
- YouTube Channel: @cynthiaplans
- Website: www.proseccoandplanners.com