Let’s talk about the roads less traveled!
This week’s guest is Marcia Simon, travel advisor and owner of Friendly Group Travel, and we’re discussing all things wanderlust. Marcia recently embarked on an adventure that, as a travel advisor, she would never recommend to her clients – taking a road trip across the United States with no pre-booked hotels or itinerary. In this conversation, we learn all about Marcia’s 8,000+ mile road trip with her son, exploring 14 national parks. She shares some of the highlights of their trip, along with how we can embrace more spontaneity in our own travels, tips for multigenerational travel, traveling safely during the pandemic, and much more.
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says