Ep 32: Finding Inspiration and Meaning in Our Work with Tina Berger
Click the play button above to listen to this episode!
This week, we’re chatting with Tina Berger, an independent management consultant and author of the new book Coming Around: Surprises and Surrender on the Path to Inspiration. In her book, Tina explores the balance of the masculine-assertive and feminine-receptive energies, and how we can embrace both of these in our everyday lives.
We talk about why people who perform well in their careers might still be unsatisfied, how we can find meaning in our work, and how to hold space and truly listen to others. Tina also explains why spontaneity can help inspire some of our best ideas, and how we can get more in touch with our intuition.If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
Connect with Tina
- Book: Coming Around: Surprises and Surrender on the Path to Inspiration
- Website: TinaBerger.com
- Instagram: @tina_berger_us
One Reply to “Ep 32: Finding Inspiration and Meaning in Our Work with Tina Berger”