Welp, it’s official: I’m not in my twenties anymore. I’ve hit a new decade, and while I’m telling everyone who will listen that I’m actually turning 25 again, we all know that isn’t true. 🤪
One thing hasn’t changed – my love for a birthday bucket list is still alive and well! While COVID-19 certainly knocked my 29 at 29 list off the rails, I’m still looking for ways to keep life exciting in our new normal. While more of my adventures will need to take place outdoors or at home this year, I’ve decided that you can still have fun and experience new things while remaining cautious.
Check out this year’s 30 at 30 Bucket List, and let me know in the comments what you’ll be doing this year! If you’ve done any of these things, I’d love to know what your experiences were like.
Throughout the year, you can follow along on my adventures here. 🙂
30 at 30 Bucket List
- Launch my podcast.
- Explore more of SNAP! Orlando’s City Unseen adventures.
- Rent a Swan Boat at Lake Eola.
- Visit some hot spots on the Florida Mural Trail.
- Wander through the Sunken Gardens in St. Pete.
- Go to a drive-in movie.
- Visit the Howey Mansion.
- Take a Mount Dora Ghost Tour.
- Snap selfies at Wall Crawl.
- Complete another 30-day kickboxing challenge.
- Learn more about tarot reading.
- Get my writing published somewhere new.
- Buy a stranger coffee.
- Go on a turtle walk.
- Take an energy healing class.
- Attend a Nerd Nite event (virtual or in-person).
- Explore the Ringling Museum.
- Experiment with recipes that work with my newfound food sensitivities, and try to master one new recipe per month.
- Visit the alpacas at LunaSea Alpaca Farm.
- Embark on a Sun-Rail progressive dinner.
- Visit the Enchanted Fairy Doors at Leu Gardens.
- Tour the UCF Arboretum.
- Attend a Creative City event.
- Go on an Alfond Inn Art Tour.
- Discover a new hiking trail.
- Go on a drive-thru safari.
- Grab a bite to eat in Boxi Park.
- Explore the Turnbull Ruins in NSB.
- Visit a new tea shop.
- Do the 30-Day Outer Order, Inner Calm Challenge with Gretchen Rubin.
What’s on your list for this year? Have any advice for me? Sound off in the comments below!