Ep 22: Learning to Trust Ourselves with Jen Glantz
How can we learn to trust ourselves and forge our own paths? In this episode, we chat with Jen Glantz, founder of Bridesmaid for Hire, all about what it means to be the FIRST in her field and how to listen to our inner guidance systems.
In 2014, Jen’s story went viral when she posted on Craigslist offering her services as a professional bridesmaid. Since then, her business has grown and she has helped brides through hundreds of weddings. Jen shares what inspired her to become a bridesmaid for hire, and how we can trust ourselves when embarking on a new opportunity. We also talk about her journey as an author, coach and entrepreneur, and we learn about how she’s planning for her own wedding this year!
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
Connect with Jen
- Website: www.jenglantz.com
- Instagram: @jenglantz
- Podcast: You’re Not Getting Any Younger
- Book: All My Friends Are Engaged
- Book: Always a Bridesmaid (For Hire)
- Book: Finally the Bride
Some of these links are affiliate links, which means I may receive some small compensation for purchases made.
3 Replies to “Ep 22: Learning to Trust Ourselves with Jen Glantz”
No truer words were ever spoken! Thanks for the reminder.
Thank you so much! She was so inspiring!