2016 Book Challenge Results
Happy New Year!
I hope each of you had a wonderful night, ringing in 2017 with the ones you love. I love beginning the year anew, writing down resolutions and planning all of the exciting adventures ahead!
Every year, I aim to read as many books as possible to de-stress and to spark creativity in my own life. Now that I’ve started graduate school, my reading for pleasure has tapered off somewhat, but I always like to share what I’ve read each year and look for new suggestions in the year ahead.
Below are the books I read in 2016. (Click for recaps from 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015.) You can keep up with the current list for 2017 by visiting the Book Challenge page at the top menu or by clicking here.
Books I’ve Read in 2016:
- The Mayo Clinic Handbook for Happiness by Amit Sood (1/6/2016)
- How To Talk To Girls At Parties by Neil Gaiman (1/14/2016)
- The Psychopath Test by Jon Ronson (1/18/2016)
- The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini (1/23/2016)
- Room by Emma Donoghue (1/31/2016)
- The Curious Case of Benjamin Button by F. Scott Fitzgerald (2/24/2016)
- Looking For Alaska by John Green (3/1/2016)
- Psychopath Free by Jackson MacKenzie (3/19/2016)
- Slumber Party by Christopher Pike (3/21/2016)
- The Pilot’s Wife by Anita Shreve (3/30/2016)
- So You’ve Been Publicly Shamed by Jon Ronson (4/13/2016)
- American Housewife: Stories by Helen Ellis (4/17/2016)
- This Is Where I Leave You by Jonathan Tropper (5/7/2016)
- Not That Kind of Girl by Lena Dunham (5/18/2016)
- Year of Yes: How to Dance It Out, Stand in the Sun and Be Your Own Person by Shonda Rhimes (5/22/2016) – 25 at 25 Bucket List: My Year of Yes
- The Giver by Lois Lowry (5/23/2016)
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes (6/3/2016)
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn (6/27/2016)
- You Are A Badass by Jen Sincero (7/30/2016) – All Or Nothing Day: Creating A Life You Love
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling (8/31/2016)
- All Is Not Forgotten by Wendy Walker (10/5/2016)
- The Girl With The Lower Back Tattoo by Amy Schumer (10/24/2016)
Any suggestions for 2017? Share in the comments section below!
3 Replies to “2016 Book Challenge Results”
Glad to see that you got the psychopaths out of the way early in the year!!