Happy New Year! I hope everyone is having a great start to 2019. In spite of a few hiccups, I’m happy to say that so far my 2019 Happiness Project has been going well! How are you sticking to your resolutions?
Every year, I aim to make time for reading. My perfect weekend day involves a trip to the river walk by my apartment with a cup of tea and a good book. Because of graduate school (and then my subsequent recovery from graduate school), reading was sadly not as big of a priority for me in 2018. However, I did reread an old childhood favorite and discover some amazing new page turners. I’ll mark the best books of 2018 with a * below!
Books I Read in 2018
- Negotiation Genius by Deepak Malhotra and Max Bazerman (3/8/18)
- Every Day by David Levithan (4/7/18)*
- Total Leadership by Steward D. Friedman (4/14/18)
- Woman Enters Left by Jessica Brockmole (4/20/18)*
- The Diary of Darcy J. Rhone by Emily Giffin (4/22/18)
- Damned by Chuck Palahniuk (4/30/18)
- How To Be Well by Frank Lipman (5/26/18)
- What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty (6/9/18)
- Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis (7/4/18) – Girl, Wash Your Face: Three Lies We Need to Stop Telling Ourselves
- Difficult Conversations by Douglas Stone, Bruce Patton, and Sheila Heen (7/31/18)*
- The Idiot’s Guide to Ayurveda by Sahara Rose Ketabi (9/8/18)
- The Highly Sensitive Person by Elaine Aron (11/16/18)
- Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine (11/30/18)*
Have you read anything good lately? Share your recommendations in the comments!