126. Becoming Boundaried AF with Suzanne Culberg
How can setting boundaries ultimately help us achieve our wellness goals?
In this week’s episode, we chat with Suzanne Culberg, an international mindset coach, speaker, and author who specializes in helping people-pleasers and over-givers set boundaries in a way that feels good. Setting boundaries is crucial to our overall wellbeing, and in our conversation, Suzanne shares practical tips for saying no in a way that protects your peace and improves your relationships.
We also explore the concept of neurolinguistic programming (NLP) and how it can shape our thought patterns and behaviors. Suzanne shares her own weight loss journey and how it inspired her work as the Nope Coach today.
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
Connect with Suzanne
- Website: suzanneculberg.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/suzanneculberg
- Instagram: @suzanne_culberg
- Book: The Beginning is Shit: An Unapologetic Weight Loss Memoir
- Podcast: Over It