How does unresolved stress manifest itself in our bodies and minds, and how can we begin to heal and move forward?
This week’s guest is Christopher Maher, a former Navy SEAL turned mental health expert who combines a “SEAL mindset” with modern stress management strategies. Many of us are not living in alignment with our higher selves, and in this conversation, Christopher shares how we can get there through breathwork, vulnerability with others, and more.
We talk about his path to becoming a SEAL and what his wellness journey looked like along the way, tools to get us out of our fight or flight response when we’re not in physical danger, how our bodies hold onto the imprints of our generational trauma, and much more.
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
Connect with Christopher
- Website: truebodyintelligence.com
- Book: Free for Life: A Navy SEAL’s Path to Inner Freedom and Outer Peace
- Instagram: @truebodyintelligence
- Facebook: facebook.com/truebodyintelligence
- YouTube Channel