Ep 74: Ayurveda, Vedic Astrology and Immune Health with Dr. Justine Lemos
Ayurveda is the science of life, and it can help us better understand our bodies and their imbalances.
This week is a deep dive into Ayurveda with Dr. Justine Lemos, Ayurvedic practitioner, teacher and host of the brand new podcast, Third Eye Roll. Justine is also the host of Thrive: Self-Healing with Ayurveda, on Gaia TV. In today’s conversation, Justine shares how Ayurveda helps us determine the root causes of bodies’ imbalances, and what we can do to improve our vitality (our ojas) and decrease our ama, or the gunk that accumulates in our bodies. We also get into Vedic Astrology, and what’s going on in the cosmos today that we should be mindful of. Learn daily practices to keep your body majestic, the differences between Tropical and Western Astrology, why you should never put ice in your drinks, and so much more!
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
Connect with Justine
- Website: JustineLemos.com
- Instagram: @justinelemosphd
- Podcast: Third Eye Roll
- Shakti Path Group Coaching Program
- Gaia TV Show: Thrive: Self Healing with Ayurveda
This week’s episode is brought to you by Kitcaster, a podcast booking agency that specializes in developing real human connections through podcast appearances. If you’re an expert in your field or you have a unique story to share, Kitcaster can help you grow your brand and connect with podcasts that fit your niche. Visit https://kitcaster.com/wanderlust/ to apply for a special offer for friends of this podcast.