Ep 76: Surviving Breakups and Creating Our Best Lives with Sarah Mac
Most of us have gone through at least one difficult breakup in our lives, but it can still feel like such a lonely and isolating experience.
This week, we chat with Sarah Mac, a certified life coach who helps women get through their breakups and create space for what’s next. We talk about ways to get over your ex, how our attachment styles and childhood experiences play into our relationships, how to make the most of your single time and use it to manifest something new, and how to become more comfortable with being single, especially at a time in life when it feels like everyone is coupling up.
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
Connect with Sarah
- Website: https://www.lovesmac.com
- Instagram: @love.sarahmac
This episode is brought to you by Vivoo. Use my code VALERIE20 for 20% off your purchase of Vivoo self-tracking sticks.
- Website: Vivoo.io
- Podcast Episode: Optimizing Our Health Through Biohacking with Miray Tayfun