How can we find purpose and meaning in life’s most painful moments?
This week, we chat with author Poonam Bhuchar all about how we can understand our pain and regain control of our lives. After surviving sexual assault, multiple suicide attempts and an abusive arranged marriage, Poonam created the SAFE Method, a four-step system to help you heal from trauma.
In this episode, Poonam shares her own story and how she reclaimed her power. We talk about the four steps of the SAFE method, how our emotional pain can manifest in the body, ways to overcome the “why me?” mentality, and how we can finally forgive ourselves and heal. It’s an important conversation you won’t want to miss.
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
Connect with Poonam
- Website: https://emotionallysafe.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Emotionally-Safe-102940207992415
- Instagram: @emotionally_safe
- Book: SAFE From the Pain
Some of these links are affiliate links, which means I may receive some partial compensation from any purchases made.