What does it mean when we talk about our higher self, and how can we connect with that part of ourselves?
Our guest this week is Nanette Hucknall, founder of Higher Self Yoga and an award-winning author, psychotherapist and teacher. In our conversation, Nanette shares the story of her own spiritual journey and her work as a psychotherapist. We also discuss techniques for busy professionals to incorporate spirituality into their lives and careers, ways to cope in difficult times (like a pandemic!), tips for those new to meditation, and even past life regression. This episode is packed with actionable tips and is one you won’t want to miss.
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
Connect with Nanette
- Website: NanetteVHucknall.com
- Higher Self Yoga: HigherSelfYoga.org
- Free Courses: Free Higher Self Yoga courses
- Nanette’s books
- Higher Self Yoga Facebook: facebook.com/higherselfyoga
- Nanette’s Facebook Page: facebook.com/nanettevhucknall
- Higher Self Yoga Instagram: @higherselfyoga
- Nanette’s Instagram: @nanettevhucknall