Ep 49: Self-Care Rituals and Hormone Support with Devon Loftus and Jenna Radomski
This week, we are chatting with Devon Loftus, founder of Moon Cycle Bakery, and Jenna Radomski, holistic nutritionist and founder of Jenna Bee Basics. Moon Cycle Bakery offers hormone supportive treats to help women replenish certain micronutrients throughout their cycle. Devon and Jenna have teamed up to create The Moon Cycle Cookbook, empowering women to nourish themselves with recipes and rituals organized around each of the four phases of the menstrual cycle.
In this episode, we talk about what our bodies need most at different times of the month, and how we can destigmatize those conversations. Devon and Jenna share easy-to-implement self care rituals, the importance of celebrating our bodies, what to do about period cravings, and why it’s ok sometimes to have a good cry.
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
Connect with Devon and Jenna
- Moon Cycle Bakery Website
- Jenna Lee Basics Website
- Devon’s Website
- Preorder: The Moon Cycle Cookbook
- Moon Cycle Instagram: @mooncyclebakery
- Moon Cycle TikTok: @mooncyclebakery
- Devon’s Instagram: @devonloftuswrites
- Jenna’s Instagram: @jennabeebasics
- Jenna’s TikTok: @jennabeebasics
Get 40% off your first two months of Rent The Runway 8- and 16-item plans with code RTRFAM507CEE2.
One Reply to “Ep 49: Self-Care Rituals and Hormone Support with Devon Loftus and Jenna Radomski”