Ep 48: Improving Our Health Through Sea Moss with Karen Mitchell
What is sea moss, and how can we use it? This week’s guest is Karen Mitchell, Founder and CEO of Gold Coast Sea Moss, a natural apothecary focused on sustainability. After seeing her family use sea moss as a natural remedy for generations in Jamaica, Karen wanted to bring that healing modality to even more people who did not grow up in the islands.
In our conversation, Karen shares the numerous health benefits of sea moss, and how we can all incorporate it into our wellness routines. We also talk about the importance of sustainability and water stewardship, and Karen shares not only how Gold Coast Sea Moss is giving back, but how we as consumers can identify and support other businesses that are protecting the planet.
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
Connect with Karen
- Website: Gold Coast Sea Moss
- Business Instagram: @goldcoastseamoss
- Personal Instagram: @mzseamossboss
- Facebook: facebook.com/GoldCoastSeaMoss/
- Email: email@example.com