Ep 8: Building a Consistent Fitness Routine with Maddy Crouch
Wellness often begins from the inside out. In this week’s episode, we talk to Maddy Crouch, pilates and health coach, about building self-care into your fitness practice and how to make exercise a consistent part of your routine. We also discuss the benefits of pilates, ways to create accountability, and tips for new moms looking to re-integrate fitness into their lives.
Find out Maddy’s top advice for staying positive during these challenging times, and how to really uncover what nourishes your soul.
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with Maddy
- Instagram: @momilates
- Email: email@example.com
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
2 Replies to “Ep 8: Building a Consistent Fitness Routine with Maddy Crouch”
Great podcast, motivating.
Thank you so much!!!