Ep 1: 15 Lessons of Adulthood
I’m excited to share that I am officially a podcaster! Click here for more information about this new adventure, and see below for information on how you can connect with the show.
In the very first episode of the Wellness and Wanderlust podcast, I’m sharing what I’ve learned in my first three decades on Earth! From practical household tips to career advice to trusting your intuition, I talk about 15 lessons that I’ve learned in my transition to adulthood. (Then again, do any of us ever really feel like adults?)
For a quick breakdown, my lessons of adulthood include:
- You don’t have to reinvent the wheel.
- When in doubt, use a Magic Eraser.
- Spend out.
- Reheat your food on the stove or in the oven, not in the microwave.
- It’s not cute anymore to not know what’s going on in the world.
- Give yourself extra time to get where you need to go.
- Add a little luxury to your life.
- No one cares what your arms look like.
- Call the cops after a car accident.
- Keep a first aid kit in your car.
- Approach wellness from a place of love.
- Send thank you notes.
- You can only ship to a PO Box from the Post Office, not from FedEx or UPS.
- If it feels wrong, it probably is wrong.
- You can do hard things.
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with the Show
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
- The Skimm
- For a comfy blanket or other items to add luxury to your life, get 20% off any item at Everlasting Comfort with my code WELLNESSANDWANDERLUSTBLOG.