Well, it’s officially official: I’m 29 years old! I rang in the last year in my twenties in the best way I knew how — with family, friends, and complimentary churros. I’m excited to continue the celebrations into the next week or two, and I already feel like the year is starting off on a positive note.
After a lot of highs and lows at 28, I’m ready to make 29 really count. In my previous post, I shared my recap of my 28 at 28 Bucket List and why these lists are so important to me, so without further ado, it’s time to bring out the 29 at 29 Bucket List! You can pop over to this page to see how I’m doing throughout the year and to read more about my adventures as I blog about them. 🙂
Things I’d Like To Do While I’m 29
- Do a tasting at the Formosa Winery in Kissimmee.
- Explore the Sunken Gardens in St. Pete.
- Go on a Mount Dora Ghost Tour.
- Visit the Howey Mansion.
- Attend a fall festival.
- Explore Wynwood.
- Tour the Flagler Museum.
- Visit Southern Hill Farms in Clermont.
- Travel out of state.
- Take our annual mother/daughter trip.
- Snap selfies at Wall Crawl.
- Climb the Citrus Tower.
- Visit the Mount Dora Modernism Museum.
- Wander through the art galleries at Snap! Orlando.
- Go on the Orlando Eye.
- Scope out a new hiking trail.
- Get my writing published somewhere new.
- Visit the Coral Castle in Miami.
- Go to the Jupiter Lighthouse.
- Explore the Eau Gallie Arts District.
- Finish an old writing project.
- Watch a movie at the Enzian.
- Take a Mr. Rogers Walking Tour at Rollins College.
- Go to the Back to Nature wildlife sanctuary.
- Begin the APR process.
- Get ordained to officiate weddings.
- Attend a local sporting event outside of UCF.
- Schedule a reiki session.
- Go glamping at St. Louisa State Park.
What’s on your bucket list for the year? Any suggestions for bonus adventures I should take? Sound off in the comments below!