This month has been a whirlwind for me, packed with a trip to Washington DC (more on that in a future post!), a big birthday, and lots of time spent with friends and family. I also observed Happier Labor Day, giving myself the chance to evaluate new professional development opportunities and figure out ways to be more productive at work. September has been a fun month, but I can’t wait to start attending fall festivals and start experiencing some cooler weather. How has your September been?
To all of my friends who celebrate, L’Shana Tova and Chag Sameach! Wishing everyone a very happy year ahead.
As always, I’ve shared my favorite links from the last month below. Let me know what links you’re loving lately!
- What’s your money story? Jean Chatzky shares the impact of this story on our lives and the questions we need to be asking ourselves.
- Art lovers will appreciate this article about how a “very paintable house” inspired the famous American Gothic painting.
- Cleaning up your budget? Here are 10 items that may be missing from your budget.
- If you’re like me and always looking for podcast inspiration, you’ll enjoy this podcast roundup from Lexi’s Clean Kitchen.
- One of my favorite ways to enjoy fall in Central Florida is by visiting Santa’s Farm in Eustis. Check out this article about their fall festivities — you may even recognize someone in one of the pictures!
- I fell in love with the Eau Gallie Art District during my last trip to Melbourne. Read more of my recap of the Foosaner Museum and why you should add it to your next Space Coast trip!
- If you’re planning a trip to DC, check out this list of best places in the city to eat, courtesy of my new blogger friend Helen from Hel on Heels!
- This photographer removed the smartphones from these photos, and the results are so strange (and sad!).
- Looking for a spooky way to get ready for Halloween? Check out my recap of the Sanford Ghost Tours!
- I recently traveled out of state for work for the first time ever, so I loved this list of work travel tips from The Motivated Millennial.
What links are you loving this month? Sound off in the comments below!